Welsh Wagyu Steakhouse Burgers min. 280g

£3.00

The reason you can find this pack of 2 5oz traditional recipe Welsh Wagyu Steakhouse Burgers on our website is very simple ….As you would expect, it is most definitely an “Alternative” to anything you can find in the high street – or the supermarket. 88% carefully minced Welsh Wagyu Beef, with the remaining 12% being made up of hand-crafted seasonings developed over months of trials with our Food Development Team. These are smaller than our Gluten Free Welsh Wagyu Burgers and unlike those, they do contain Gluten, but we promise you will not be disappointed with this delicious burger, which we are sure will very quickly become a firm family favourite.

Allergens :   Gluten,&nbsp, Preservative E223 

Description

The reason you can find this pack of 2 5oz traditional recipe Welsh Wagyu Steakhouse Burgers on our website is very simple ….As you would expect, it is most definitely an “Alternative” to anything you can find in the high street – or the supermarket. 88% carefully minced Welsh Wagyu Beef, with the remaining 12% being made up of hand-crafted seasonings developed over months of trials with our Food Development Team. These are smaller than our Gluten Free Welsh Wagyu Burgers and unlike those, they do contain Gluten, but we promise you will not be disappointed with this delicious burger, which we are sure will very quickly become a firm family favourite.

Allergens :   Gluten,&nbsp, Preservative E223 

Additional information

Weight 280 g