Search results for: 'are'

Welcome to Alternative Meats - Deliciously Different

Search results for 'are'

Items 1 to 6 of 164 total

per page

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  • Outdoor Reared Pork Loin Chops Min.350g

    These pork loin chops are stunning - they are full of flavour, the fat is creamy and pure and they are nicely scored as you can see so that you can maximise that gorgeous crispy crackling when you grill them. Highly recommended. Learn More
    £5.00

  • Outdoor Reared Pork Belly Min.1kg

    We couldn't wait to present you this iconic and increasingly popular cut - and we have some great tips for achieving that amazing crunchy crispy crackling that everyone loves!

    1. Try placing the belly, skin side up, in the sink and pour boiling water over it (a kettle full). Then let it drain well and pat it completely dry before adding the rub.

    2. Use a good oil to rub all over the skin, (which has already been scored for you) and then rub a nice sea salt well in, getting down into all the cracks. You can add fennel seeds too if you like fennel.

    3. Get your oven nice and hot at about 220 Degrees C ...... and place the belly in a deep baking tin on top of roughly chopped vegetables such as fresh fennel, leeks and carrots. You need to place the belly in the oven at this temperature for about 15 - 20 minutes or until you see that crackling beginning to rise and bubble, going beautifully crisp.

    4. Once that process has taken place you can turn the oven down to about 160 Degrees C and leave the belly in for at least another two hours. You can test to see if it is ready after that time by pulling it with a fork to see if it comes away easily.


    The end result is sure to be fantastic and we just know you'll be a Food Hero in your own right after producing this dish for your friends and family! Learn More
    £10.85

  • Outdoor Reared Gloucester Old Spot Pork Sausages - Min. 350g (6)

    An extra special breakfast sausage that can also be enjoyed in a casserole, toad in the hole or simply in that old classic, with mashed potatoes and onion gravy or baked beans. Learn More
    £3.00

  • Gloucester Old Spot Dry Cure Bacon - Min. 200g

    This delicious and tasty traditional back or loin bacon tastes just how your parents and grandparents might recall bacon tasting! The loin is traditionally dry cured for 10 days - and Gloucester Old Spot, being quite a fatty bacon, is full of flavour and wonderfully tender.Learn More
    £5.00

  • Welsh Wagyu Steakburgers min. 280g

    The reason you can find this pack of 2 traditional recipe Welsh Wagyu Steakburgers on our website is very simple ....As you would expect, it is most definitely an "Alternative" to anything you can find in the high street - or the supermarket. 90% carefully minced Welsh Wagyu Beef, with the remaining 10% being made up of hand-crafted seasonings developed over months of trials with our Food Development Team. These are smaller than our Gluten Free Welsh Wagyu Burgers and unlike those, they do contain Gluten, but we promise you will not be disappointed with this delicious burger, which we are sure will very quickly become a firm family favourite.

    Allergens :   Gluten, , Preservative E223 

    Learn More
    £3.00

  • Corn Fed Oven Ready Chicken Min.1.4kg

    These lovely plump, juicy chickens are from our fantastic suppliers Johnson and Swarbrick up in Goosnargh, who are famous for supplying Michelin chefs with their amazing poultry. The birds are barn-reared and fed on corn that is grown on the Farm. One of these chickens will feed four easily and you'll have something left over for sandwiches the next day! Learn More
    £7.50

Items 1 to 6 of 164 total

per page

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2