Burgers - NOT JUST ANY BARBECUE - ON OUR VIRTUAL COUNTER

Welcome to Alternative Meats - Deliciously Different

Burgers

Burgers


Let us introduce you to our exciting range of 6oz (170g) burgers - each recipe crafted individually by our development team to complement the flavours of the different meats and bring out their best attributes. We are truly proud of the success of this new range which has been launched at various street markets and fairs nationwide over the winter with huge success, and is now available here on our website for you, the home consumer. We are aware that there are many cheap imitations out there, but we can only guarantee fantastic results if they carry the Alternative Meats label!

7 Item(s)

per page

  • Welsh Wagyu Burger - Min. 170g Important Note: Gluten Free HALF PRICE OFFER !!!

    This is not just any burger ... this is A Welsh Wagyu Burger, which we have refined and re-developed with our delicious Welsh Wagyu Beef and a little light help from some gentle spices. That's it. Nothing more. No additives, or preservatives ... and this awe-inspiring, very special burger stands miles ahead of anything we've ever tasted before in terms of succulence, juiciness and the unsurpassable flavour of the Wagyu Beef. We have had reports that this burger actually tastes very much like eating Wagyu steak - it is so meaty and pure in flavour. This is an all star burger without a doubt - but don't just take our word for it!Learn More

    Regular Price: £4.25

    Special Price £2.00

  • Traditional British Beef Burgers min. 340g

    The reason you can find this pack of 2 Traditional British Beef Burgers on our website is very simple ....As you would expect, it is most definitely an "Alternative" to anything you can find in the high street - or the supermarket. 90% carefully minced British Beef, with the remaining 10% being made up of hand-crafted seasonings developed over months of trials with our Food Development Team. We promise you will not be disappointed with this delicious burger, which we are sure will very quickly become a firm family favourite. Learn More
    £2.80

  • Mangalitza Pork Burgers - Min. 170g

    A very natural step for us along the research and development path was to look at producing a delicious burger from this amazing pork - and by George have we had success! It's very hard to compare the Mangalitza with anything else, as the attributes of this pork are just so amazing - the depth of flavour, the wonderful "umami" that we all know about but can't pinpoint terribly easily .... make this an exceptionally juicy, tasty burger, the like of which you will not find on the high street! Learn More
    £3.00

  • Venison Burgers min. 340g

    Venison Burgers are a great way to try venison if you have not tried it before, as the richness of the meat really lends itself to our burger recipe - producing a quick easy meal, but what a lovely way to ring the changes! We have packed two 6oz (170g) burgers in each pack, and would serve one as a single portion - unless you're really hungry! Learn More
    £3.95

  • Kangaroo Burgers min. 340g

    Kangaroo Burgers !! Get the conversation going at your next barbecue ! What a wonderful treat for a mid-week supper, or a surprise barbecue at the weekend.... There are two 6oz (170g) juicy burgers in each pack. Learn More
    £3.95

  • Wild Boar Burgers min. 340g

    Wild Boar Burgers say that you've gone just that bit further than the local supermarket for your grill or barbecue ........ We use Australian Wild Boar and have added just a hint of fruit into the recipe to complement this lovely savoury meat. The burgers are packed in two's and weigh 6oz (170g). Learn More
    £3.95

  • Welsh Wagyu Burgers - The Big One ! Min. 285g Important Note: Gluten Free

    This is not just any burger ... this is A Welsh Wagyu Burger, which we have refined and re-developed with our delicious Welsh Wagyu Beef and a little light help from some gentle spices. That's it. Nothing more. No additives, or preservatives ... and this awe-inspiring, very special burger stands miles ahead of anything we've ever tasted before in terms of succulence, juiciness and the unsurpassable flavour of the Wagyu Beef. We have had reports that this burger actually tastes very much like eating Wagyu steak - it is so meaty and pure in flavour. This is an all star burger without a doubt - but don't just take our word for it!Learn More
    £6.25

7 Item(s)

per page